Thank you for volunteering at the Edgewood Children’s Ranch and being a vital part of helping our Ranchers achieve their goals. Florida Statutes require Child Caring agencies and volunteers to be electronic screened as outlined in Florida Statues Chapter 435.
We are also required by the Florida Association of Christian Child Caring Agencies and the Edgewood Children’s Ranch to keep the following in your volunteer file;
- Electronic Fingerprinting by DCF and (VECHS if you work in our school),
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character,
- A form sent to FACCCA with date of volunteering and the DCF letter of clearance,
- A signed Statement of Faith (every three years),
- First Aid and CPR up-to-date copies (we are required to have both)
- And three letters of references.
The cost for the Electronic DCF – $80.00 and $60.00 for VECHS for the school volunteers. If you are volunteering in our school, you must have both.